Learn More about Specialty Wall Covering and Painting Services
Tattered and peeling wallpaper makes your home feel outdated or in need of maintenance. Don’t let that old wallpaper hold you back from getting your home painted. The seasoned experts at CertaPro Painters® of Hunterdon County NJ are here to make sure you are not overwhelmed by removing old wallpaper for a new paint color.
CertaPro Painters’ wall coverings removal and painting process:
- We remove old wallpaper by gently lifting the paper so we do not damage your homes walls
- Repair surface abrasions and other imperfections and smooth the surface with a skim coat and sanding
- The wall is cleaned and a fresh coat of paint primer is applied
- If we are installing a new wallcovering, the new wall covering is meticulously measured and cut to exact specifications to ensure that your wall covering turn out flawlessly. The process is completed by sealing the wallpaper itself so you can enjoy it for years to come.
- If you are choosing a new wall color, the new paint color is applied
What sets us apart from many other wallcovering and painting contractors is the customer experience you can expect from the house painting professionals at CertaPro Painters.